* Current versions are based on ASCE 7-05 and 7-02. Versions of the program based on 7-98 and 7-95 are available upon request.
* Method 1 - Simplified Method for Low-rise Buildings (MWFRS and Components & Cladding).
* Method 2 - Analytical Procedure for Buildings of All Heights (MWFRS, Components & Cladding), Open Buildings, Freestanding Walls & Signs and Other Structures.
* Adjustments for Mean Sea Level, Importance Factor, topography, and Exposure Category are made automatically.
* External & internal pressure coefficients and gust factors (including flexible structures) are computed by the program.
* Where applicable, the frontal area of the structure can be input and the program will integrate the pressures over the frontal area to determine forces, shears, and overturning moments.
* Reports/output are in spreadsheet format; values can be copied and pasted into Excel or similar spreadsheet programs.
* Computations are listed for each step allowing for easy verification and your "peace of mind."
* Intelligent dialog boxes make sure that only the appropriate options for a selected category are available eliminating confusion and errors.
* Units are US customary units.
مهمان ها و اعضایی که حساب خود را فعال نکرده اند قادر به مشاهده لینک نیستند .لطفا برای ثبت نام اینجاکلیک کنید